Characteristics of African governments who are at the AU meeting this week. The following characteristics of a bad government work for African dictators very well, including the Ethiopian dictator TPLF.
Many African leaders are terrible leaders, no doubt about it. They killed many innocent people just because they asked democracy.
- Bad government controls a society without freedom
- There is no freedom of speech
- There is no human rights
- Bad government makes people beggars in their own country
- Bad government makes cost of living skyrocketing
- Bad government does not know what it is doing
- Bad government builds social disorder
- Extremely high unemployment
- Democracy is only in theory
- there is no free press
- there is not difference being in jail or out of jail
- Bad government does not have any Ethical behavior.
- Bad government uses secret police and spy on the citizens of their state as well as restrict or completely remove their personal freedoms.
- Land grab is common .